The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 70 with a high of 78. Humidity has returned and there is 70% chance of thunderstorms.

Saturday, I chased and removed a couple of vine s from the gardens in the backyard. A couple were really intertwined with the bushes, and it took me a while and some acrobatics to find their source. The wife planted some ornamental peppers in the pots by the pond. Sunday, we drove down to Delaware to get gas for my car. Paid $2.87. Closest station to our home wanted $3.35. Cheapest Pennsylvania price we saw was $3.13. On the way back we stopped at the nursery to pick up mums.

I relayed the track through the area I painted. I tested the inner loop. I still need to test the outer loop. I will run trains for a few days before I move toward installing the foam roadbed.

I did most of the chores for the day. I went for my walk after I dropped my son off at work. I have to empty the trashcans from the upstairs and make a run to PetSmart. I need an air pump for the fishpond
to operate the air stones. Aeration keeps the algae from building up.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-04-2021, 08:24 AM