The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we're a third through October already, almost time to get out the jackets and sweaters. Went out yesterday afternoon and it felt a bit cool, around 80 at the time, Tuesday, well, that's suppose to be a sub-freezing 68, not sure if I even want to go out that day.

Not much else going on, I've started on my DPM kit when I realized I didn't run the parts through my ultrasonic cleaner. Going to do that today and see how much that I already painted will come off. That's fine, my screw-up, What is it Dr. Phil says, something like, "choose the action, pay the consequences".....

My mail has at least doubled the past few weeks. it's open enrollment time for Medicare, and everyone want me to join their plan. Got one yesterday where the "letter" was glued inside the envelope, it was huge and I had to tear the envelope apart to read what was left of the letter inside. Some providers just send cards, some are so big they won't fit in my mailbox, some are so cleverly folded and sealed that you can't figure out how to get them open. Doesn't matter, I'll just stick with my current insurance provider, or should I switch to the one that keeps sending me stuff just about everyday..... Enough, if you're on Medicare, you're probably getting the same treatment.

Take care and enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-10-2021, 06:32 AM