The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good chilly morning to ya all. Usually when it's this cold down here, there's snow up there, and for sure, Flagstaff got our first snow of the season. The TV guy said that the road to the Snow Bowl (skiing area), was closed due to the snow Waiting .... We had wind and a bit of rain the other night, any vehicle left outside is now pockmarked with dirt. Tried to get into the car wash and I figured at least a half-hour wait just to get as far as the gate, so my truck is still dirty.

Not much else going on, making progress on my DPM kit, going to try to get the mortar done today, that usually doesn't go that well. I look back and remember doing things that were routine and not that difficult, and today seem to be a struggle to get done right and timely. Getting old sucks, but then it beats all other options...

Going to Denny's this morning, Breanda's Kitchen is kind of lonely anymore, 2/3 of the regulars are gone and the new owner still hasn't stopped by to talk to anyone. Yesterday, the cook came out to talk to us, shows you how busy they are. As for Brenda, she is getting chemo five times a week, so include her in your prayers if you will.

I hope everyone has a great day today, be cool, stay warm, have fun.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-13-2021, 06:08 AM