The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 43 and supposed to reach 47.

I have not been on much this week. The situation with my wife took a drastic turn on Tuesday evening. She started having more frequent episodes of the chills and fever with the fever reaching 102. She was also having more breathing attacks. After several tries finally convinced her to be taken to the ER. We found out that she has a large blood clot obstructing one of her airways in her right lung. On top of that she has a urinary tract infection. She is in the hospital on a heparin drip and antibiotics. They are trying to get her blood to the consistency that will stop forming other blood clots and will allow the body to dissolve the one she has. They are also keeping a close on things to prevent her from developing pneumonia. At times she seems better and at others not so much. She is very tired and still having coughing spells along with fever spikes. Right now, we do not know how long she will be in the hospital. They are talking about her going to a rehab center before she comes home. It could take up to 3 months for the clot to dissolve on its own.

I have been trying to keep busy around the house doing things like laundry, some cleaning, and other chores. This weekend I will continue the laundry and stuff. If the weather permits, I can start putting the outdoor furniture away for the winter.

I have been working on the layout to help with keeping busy and the mind off things. I have glued down some of roadbed and ran some trains. I plan to attach the track to the glued roadbed and glue the roadbed for the other track and attaching that track. If I get the track down run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-19-2021, 02:55 PM