The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue, Tom, your wife is really having a bad time, I hope they can get things back to normal for her soon. She;s in the right place for the care she needs, prayers for her recovery....

Going to put up the Christmas tree today, it's already got lights, I just need to add some balls and a few things. Decorating a tree has never been high on the list of things I like to do, I guess it goes back to my childhood when it was my job to put on the tinsel, those little silver strands were tedious to put on and later take off. I'm not even sure they sell that stuff now, but no way I'll ever get near it if they do. Nope

The station around the corner had gas for $3.51, the next day it went to $3.59 in the morning, $3.69 in the afternoon and $3.79 the next day. They no longer jump a few cents at a time.

Well, gotta go get breakfast then make room for the tree, did get all my presents wrapped yesterday, good thing, I kept playing with the, "Choo Choo Train" I got my great-grandson. Push the smokestack and it plays different toots, push the riding platform and it plays different music and songs. Almost decided to keep it.... Icon_lol

Have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-20-2021, 08:16 AM