The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, sorry Charlie, I missed you video chat, just plain forgot. At my age, it's good that I remember how to get home.

Watched a bit of football, no real surprises, just that it's annoying, one guy made an interception, then he and a bunch of his teammates ran about 80 yards to the end zone just to make mooning faces at the camera there. Wonder what they'll come up with to top that....

Not much going on this week, I might have time to actually do some layout work. I have that one kit I want to work on, plus I need to get the track down on my new section.

Went to Harbor Freight the other day, wanted something for my workshop that they said they had. Couldn't find it, couldn't find anyone to ask where it was and didn't want to wait in line to ask the checkout clerk, so I left. Yesterday I went to Lowe's to get some Locktite, their website told me exactly where it was, and it was there, just that it was locked up, something about a state law and fumes, again, no one there to help me and there was a line waiting to talk to the only paint clerk on duty, so again, I left empty-handed. I'll try Home Depot this morning and hope to do better. There are some 10,000,000 jobs available and 5,000,000 people on unemployment, you have to ask yourself, why? A friend of mine said he saw a guy holding a sign, "will work for food", and a guy in another car pointed him to a huge sign on a restaurant behind him, "HELP WANTED"....

Take care and enjoy your day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-29-2021, 06:11 AM