The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

It has been an up and down week. The wife is feeling slightly better. Her breathing for the most part has been better but last night she had a spell after coming upstairs to get ready for bed. We did go out for breakfast yesterday which iwas the first time in months. Today has not been a good day with more spells than not. I have been working on Christmas decorations. Usually by now we would be done but this year I have not had the time to commit to doing everything at once. This weekend the plan is to get the tree up and decorated.

My son got his Covid booster today which means the entire family is boosted. My dauhgter is currenlty making Christmas cookies. Tomorrow she and her boyfriend will be ging into Philadelphia to go to the Christmas Village. Normally we would go to Christkindlemarkt in Behtlehem but given the wife's inability to walk for long distance we will skip it this year. Looking for some drive thru Christmas light displays to visit. There is one in Bucks County we went to years ago, we may try to go depending on the weather.

I got one track ballasted. I plan on doing the other this weekend. I need to paint the foam board foundations black and once the balllast is dry put them in place.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-10-2021, 09:16 PM