The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, been a bit chilly so far, could get into the 70's later on, but I turned on my seat and steering wheel heaters on my way to breakfast Isn't technology great? Suppose to rain tomorrow late, the Internet says about a 15% chance, the guy on the radio says 90%. Me, I just say let's wait and see....

Got early appointments today and tomorrow but free to do as I please the rest of the week. Might need to stop by Walmart and pick up a string of lights. The tree I have has lights already on it, but if one goes out, that whole string goes out and two out of the three strings won't light and I'm not taking hours to find the blown bulbs.  I've already added one string of LED lights, now to add another.

Have a great day and don't forget we have a bunch of folks who have lost loved ones and many who are homeless from those tornadoes. They need prayers and all the help they can get. What a mess, and so close to Christmas.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-13-2021, 08:23 AM