The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and a happy Winter Solstice to you all. It came quick this year, seems like just a few weeks ago that the sun was out before 6:00AM and still light out at 9:00PM. Fear not, it will come even faster next year.

Tom, glad to see your wife is improving. She is still in our prayers.

I've been working on my DPM kit, in the assembly stage. It's the first kit I've ever done where the roof was not molded, but an oversized piece of smooth plastic, "cut to fit".. I used a different piece, one with a bit of texture to it. I know what I want the structure to be, I just don't have a name for it yet. It will be fitting whatever it will be.

Had some spattering of mud drops all over the truck, must have had a very short shower the other night along with some wind. And speaking of rain, it looks like rain coming up starting Thursday, really good chance on Christmas Eve, same goes for Christmas Day and on into next week. Lots of the white stuff up north too. We need it, they're talking right now about rationing the Colorado River water, mostly to farmers. We haveĀ  large corporations buying up farm land, then selling off the water rights. Anything for a buck, and I guess it's legal.

Take care, have a great day and stay dry....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-21-2021, 06:07 AM