The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, getting closer to Christmas. It should be a wet one here, tomorrow I see forecasts between 91 and 100% chance of rain. It's rare that anyone every calls 100% chance of rain, gutsy call. High chance on Christmas day as well, lots of snow up in the high country.

Need to get gas, went to Costco yesterday morning and the lines were almost out to the street. Going to get there right after breakfast, usually no lines at that time. Don't know though, Costco and Sam's Club are down to $3.29 while just about everyone else is still at $3.79 here in Surprise, a bit lower in central Phoenix. Lowest price in Arizona is $2.98 in Bullhead City, that still boggles my mind since they're out in the middle of nowhere.

Just about finished with my DPM kit, spent time to detail the inside and paint drapes and shades on all the windows, it's kinda sorta a hotel, so all windows are the same. You'll see what "kinda sorta' means when I post photos.

Tom, sounds like your wife is on the mend, that should be a great Christmas present.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-23-2021, 05:51 AM