The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning for the day after Christmas. I hope everyone had a fine day yesterday and that Santa treated you well. Not sure what today will be like, church for sure, beyond that, I don't know what I'll do. Was suppose to rain yesterday but only a few areas got light showers so it was a good day for the kids to play with their outdoor toys. Rain in the forecast for the next two weeks, but this Tuesday and Thursday so far are our best chances.

Well, the oil companies do have a heart (only it's three times smaller than the Grinch), gas prices plummeted two whole cents at a  few stations down to $3.77, the Cheveron station down the street dropped all the way to $3.99, while Costco and Sam's Club are now at $3.25. The rest are still holding fast, way above the national average.

Take care everyone and have a great day, the start of the last week of 2021 for those of us that use the Sunday-Saturday calendar. I wasn't aware until recently that some folks use a Monday-Sunday calendar.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-26-2021, 06:51 AM