The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I was going to shovel the snow off my driveway when I couldn't find my shovel. But then I realized, it was around 73 out and all that was just a dream... Icon_e_biggrin

Tom, I understand that there was a limited, "first edition" of the Bronco that was selling at around $70K, one sold for almost twice that, so I guess they are scarce. The cost of used cars is really getting out of hand, but that's crazy unless your job description includes playing with a ball of any kind, baseball, football, basketball....

Speaking of balls, they are spiffing up the fields getting ready for spring training. We are just about six weeks away from the first games. You can buy tickets right now, but they're still debating whether they're going to play or not.

Got kind of a busy week ahead, but I'm committed to finishing my woodworking projects, after which I'll jump right on doing trackwork... honest...

Have a easy day today, got football playoffs, see all the new dance moves and TV commercials...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-16-2022, 12:07 PM