The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a holiday for many today, no mail service and garbage pickup is shifted by a day.

Another trickle down on gas, many stations now down to $3.68, but Cheveron is holding at $3.85. Gotta try and get to the car wash today before it starts raining again.

Tom, not sure what a "limited edition" of anything entails, but you can be sure it's designed to excite the collector. We used to collect Rockwell plates, not for the collector value, but we just like anything Rockwell. These are "limited edition" plates, limited to "150 firing days", meaning there could be 150,000 of that plate out there and so, unlike cars, there are no bidding wars that increase their value. To be sure, when we downsized, many of our "collector" plates went to the Salvation Army.

Time to finish up on my woodworking projects today, got a busy day tomorrow, but might do trackwork on Wednesday. Now, I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm pushing off doing trackwork because I don't like it.... even if it's true.... Waiting

Have a good day today, prayers for all in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-17-2022, 08:45 AM