The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, did my usual Saturday extra sleep-in. Some old folks take naps, I just save them up for Saturday morning.

Wondered where the wet spots were coming from in the hallway yesterday. Looked up and saw a big bubble in the ceiling. I have a home warranty that I pay every year for such occasions, called them and by golly, a few hours later the plumber shows up. This house was built with PEX plumbing running in the attic and someone put a bend in it that finally split. The warranty covers plumbing repair but not the damaged drywall. It's not bad, I think we (Pat and I) can handle it.

Both Tom's, good news for both of you. Prayers do work, so I hope that both ladies continue to get better and they are in my prayers.

Yesterday was very windy here, got leaves all over the front yard, driveway and in the entryway and garage. The problem is, I don't have any trees on my property and I doubt that I can get any neighbors to come clean up their leaves. Nope

Going to take it easy today, nothing really scheduled until late next week.

Ya' all have a safe and fun weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-29-2022, 07:45 AM