The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and cool this morning at -1. Staying clear and headed to the mid teens by this afternoon. Same forecast for tomorrow then a slight warmup to start the week.

I broke down and went to Des Moines yesterday after all. The lure of the new tv was just too much. The clincher was that the Skecher store was right around the corner from Best Buy. New shoes and new tv. Had a very good day yesterday. Had to have the neighbor help me carry it in and set it up. It's a 55 inch but physically the same size as my old 47 inch. Thanks to the improvements in the manufacturing process the new one essentially had no border like to old one did. Next week I'll be hauling the old one off to recycling. On the plus side I also got to see the neighbors' new twin girls. They are about 8 months old and very cute. Looking forward to seeing them outside this coming summer. I told dad he would probably not get a good night's sleep for the next 25 years.

Enough rambling for today. Time to feed me and start laundry.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-12-2022, 06:40 AM