The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and thank you Lutz for your concern. It's a bit chilly down here but not like that photo that Lutz found. I-40 is up though Flagstaff and frequently gets snowbound. I'm in the desert, over 100 miles south and around 4000 feet lower than Flagstaff. The only people crazy enough to go up there are the weather reporters and ski nuts. Every TV station has a crew there making snow angels and doing things to show off in the snow. Down here, we got a third to a half inch of rain yesterday. We welcome the snow up north in the spring when the snowpack melts. We are very very low on water reserves. BTW, we here in the Phoenix are will be in the 80's by this time next week.

The lawn guy said he'll be here early this morning to weed the lawn and trim bushes, the drywall guy says he can't make it, he says that the rain set him back another day, so maybe tomorrow or Monday. I have a feeling that he's not that good with scheduling, but everyone else I had quote me were four and five weeks out, so I'm going to stick with this guy.

Going to try to move things around so I can reach my stash of kits and material. We have a challenge coming up and I'm not sure that I have a kit I can use, so I'm hoping I have enough stuff to go with a scratchbuild.

Have a good day today, prayers for those in need, especially those in the Ukraine.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-24-2022, 06:24 AM