The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 37 heading to 39.

Had a frustrating day. We went to the county Passport Office to renew our passports. Found out they don't do renewals and since our passports were issued less than 15 years ago we have to do renewals or at least my wife does. I have to do an in person application since I cannot find my old passport. I thought I had all my forms but apparently my birth certificate is too old since it does not have my parents names on it. I ordered a new birth certificate.

Over the weekend I got the track on the coal trestle ramp and near the coal yard weathered and ballasted. I added coal, gravel, and sand piles under the coal trestle. I reweathered the track I had done before. I thought the rails looked too rusty. I added the walls behind the coal trestle and added some foam behind the walls to provide support for the walls since they are on the edge of the layout.

Going to take my wife to get her passport photos later today.

(02-25-2022, 08:04 PM)BR60103 Wrote: Tompm: You have me worried. 11 cm is over 4" and I don't think it could be that far out. Is it 11mm? (about 3 HO feet)

My mistake it was 11 mm.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-28-2022, 03:33 PM