The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 32 heading up to 50.

I saw gas prices at $4.53 at the usually cheapest station near us. Gas Buddy is showing $4.29 at the station we usually go to in Delaware. Now I am really glad I am retired and not making that commute to work. I used burn through a tank of gas every three days on that drive. Now I am getting about 10 days to two weeks on a tank of gas. Took wife to see an attorney yesterday to discuss the possibility of her going on disability due to her back and the fact her employer won't let her come back to wok on restricted duty. She stopped getting paid as of March 2nd.

I had one of those unexpected projects yesterday. Went looking for some office supplies and wound up cleaning out a drawer set we converted into a filing cabinet. I got quite a bit of trash out of it and was able to store a few things that have been perpetually moving from place to place in the house.

I added metal wheels and screws to coupler clips on 4 more Athearn Blue Box boxcars. I painted wheels sets for another 10 cars that I hope to tune up today.

Wife has therapy today and we should stop at the grocery store.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-10-2022, 07:09 AM