The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Temps dropping, but still in the 90's for another day then mostly around 80 for a while. It's crazy, some of you guys are getting snowed on, we're into shirtsleeve weather.

Not much else going on here, baseball Spring Training, that's about it. The traffic here is getting absurd, you would think that gas was sell for $1.00 a gallon. I guess we won't see the snowbirds fly home until after Spring Training and the snow lets up wherever they're going. They are building houses and apartments here as fast as they can, here in Surprise, they have about 1500 new single-family homes in process and another 1500 waiting for permits. More apartments and condos being built than I could count. The city sends out a list of all permit activity each month and when they say "multi-family", that could mean two units, or two hundred. The new trend is to build individual apartments, like small homes rather than multi-story ones, but there are enough big ones as well. There's a large area a few blocks for where I live, half is being built for RV storage, the other half will be condos... Me, I'm staying where I'm at. Too much junk to move again.

Have a great Sunday, stay warm and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-27-2022, 06:33 AM