The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps drop a bit today, they say that Friday was a new record at 97, today around 80 and tomorrow in the high 60's. Rain tonight and tomorrow. This gives us a chance to go target shooting this morning, so we are. I was talking to my SIL in upstate NY yesterday, was snowing there, was 90 here. Icon_rolleyes

Filled up at Costco gas yesterday for $4.57, today it's $4.62. Needed a bit over a half a tank, almost $60. I'm afraid to go grocery shopping. I still remember those days when the pump would stop at $100, and you had to start over to fill your tank. I have a friend with an RV that has a 100 gallon tank. It uses diesel and that's over $5.00 right now. He gets around seven mpg, and is thinking about aborting their summer vacation trip across the country. If gas doesn't go up, that's around $5,000 for just the gas.

So much for inflation/deflation and the weather. I have a busy schedule for the next couple of weeks, so today is a 'do what I want day'.

Everyone have a great week, be careful, have fun and find time to do what you want.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-28-2022, 06:18 AM