The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and thank you Matt, at my age, we try to forget things like this, but then again, we forget a lot of things. Icon_rolleyes I had a good birthday, Pat and I went out for dinner since our birthdays are a few days apart. that was nice, plus he's feeling better each day and that's a good thing.

Not much else going on, I took some shots of my Arby's and they show the things that still need attention. I'll work on those for a while today, just one appointment today. Got to see a body shop. Some guy backed into the side of my truck and I didn't see the damage until I got home, so now it's my insurance that has to pay since I did not get any info from him. Not much damage, but one shop quoted $2300 which included 27 hours of labor, (absurd) plus $170 for pre and post scans which should only take a few minutes. My biggest concern is that they'll keep the vehicle for a while since they won't order the parts they say they need until a few days after I drop it off. "Drop the truck off and two days later we'll let you know how long we'll keep it".... Nope And yeah, my insurance doesn't cover a rental car....

Anyway, it's almost time to go to Brenda's for breakfast. Unbelievable, but the new owner has a sign on the front door, "THIS RESTAURANT IS FOR SALE". I just don't think that's something you want to advertise to your customers. Plus I understand that she wants considerably more than she paid for it even though there are far fewer regulars than there were before she bought it. Yet she still refuses to even say "good morning" to anyone or walk around refilling coffee cups like you'd expect an owner to do.

Have a great day everyone, do something you enjoy doing today, have some fun.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-01-2022, 06:22 AM