The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and a Happy Weekend to you. The weather is a bit zonkers here, up at the wildfire near Flagstaff, they had some rain and snow, but they say the winds dried that out and was no help. The fires rage on. Down here, the winds were wicked, I opened the truck door and the wind almost took it off the hinges. The only plus is that it stayed on the 70's and felt chilly. Starting Monday, we are back into the 90's, Tuesday will push 100 very hard...

Little change on gas prices, I see a few $4.63, the east side is about ten cents lower, Costco here @ $4.29. California folks are looking at the least, $1.00 more, I see some stations there at over $6.00, yet another good reason to avoid going to California.

The housing market here in Arizona is getting out of control. In three years, my house has doubled in value. I get probably six calls a week from real estate folks wanting to list my house. At first I was polite in saying "no", but now I let them know that they are upsetting me with their cold calls. I can understand, they are desperate for listings, houses are sellingĀ  for many thousands over listing, unheard of here. And if any Realtors are reading this, please don't call me, I don't plan on moving anytime soon, and if I did, I know who I'd list my house with. Waiting

Take care and have a fun weekend.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-23-2022, 08:22 AM