The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and Happy Mother's Day to anyone out there (not just here), that happens to be a mother. Worship 

We finally hit the first triple-digit for the year, it was 102 at the airport yesterday. We are looking at reasonable temp (high-80's/low 90's) until next weekend, then around 106 they say. I still find it hard to follow them, even the past weather stats are inconstant and their forecasts change daily. One thing is for sure, the drought continues. No one, except the MS app shows any rain in the near future. Why the show a 4% chance in Tuesday and no one else does, is beyond comprehension. Crazy Everyday they show at least a 1% chance of rain just to hedge their bet. Waiting

Got a light week which is good, my rental car is a Toyota, gotta step down to get in, my truck you step up which is so much easier to get in and out of. They called me Friday and said that my fender and bumper should be in the paint shop on Monday. I'm surprised that they've got it torn down already. I'm hoping to get it back later this week, in the meantime I don't go anywhere that I don't absolutely have to. Right now, I'm redoing my layout's control panel to show the additional interchange track and wiring so that'll keep me busy at home for a while.

Have a fun and peaceful day everyone, stay safe for sure.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-08-2022, 06:52 AM