The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, another "iffy" week weather-wise until the weekend, then to quote the forecast, "Blazing sunshine and hot".

Got my plumbing issue done. Had to call Pat to help, needed two hands to hold the pipe and two more to unscrew the drain. I now have a sink drain that works using a magnet. It opens and closes like normal, but it pulls out completely so you can get a snake down if there is ever a clog. Technology comes to the bathroom. Next will be, "Alexa, close the #2 sink drain and fill the sink with warm water".... Icon_rolleyes

Didn't do much more over the weekend, just took it easy. I'll have time today to work on my layout control panel, I just don't feel like going anywhere in that rental car that I don't have to. So far I have just one appointment this week and hope to get my truck back by Friday which is good since next week looks pretty busy.

Gas is going up past the pandemic days, Costco was $4.29 two weeks ago, is now $4.54. I spotted one $5.03 up in north Scottsdale. Most stations are at $4.69. I can bring my rental car back empty and they'll only charge me close to $7.00 a gallon to fill it back to where it was.

Take care and have a great week...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-09-2022, 06:23 AM