The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, 89 today, and now some say there could be a 1% chance of rain. We'll keep an umbrella handy, oh wait, that's in my truck that's in the shop... Waiting 

Was going to work on my control panel yesterday but got diverted. My gun safe started screaming at me and I couldn't use the keypad to open it. Fortunately, this one has a backup key. I fooled around with the batteries and keypad and found one button that didn't work. I tried to change the combo but the reset switch doesn't work either. I tore the door apart and found a small circuit board that is most likely the culprit, just that Harbor Freight says that they don't have replacement parts for this safe, so now I have a safe that will only open using a key. Better than the guy at Brenda's that says he has the same problem with his gun safe, just that it doesn't have a key to override the keypad. Anyway, that's where my day went yesterday, leaving me some time today to get back to my control panel.

Gotta go, running a bit late, ya all have a great day today, take it easy, relax, something can wait until tomorrow so don't rush...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-10-2022, 06:17 AM