The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, here we are in the middle of May already. Have to really wonder, does time really speed up as you get older or is it the perception that it does????

Got an early morning appointment to get my left eye cataract replaced, two more weeks and they'll do the other one. I have not heard anyone say that this surgery didn't help them, so although it's a bit daunting having someone working on your eyes, my choices were to either do it or lose my eyesight....

Just checked Costco and Sam's Club for gas, they're up another ten cents to $4.74 right now. I do see a few more brand named gas at $5.29, parts of California well over $6.00. You just have to wonder why our government has stopped issuing new gas and oil leases, just doesn't make sense... Nope Have friends that just started on their four-month vacation with their RV. It uses diesel and he's figuring on spending around $4-5,000 for gas. If this keeps up, they just may come home sooner. They could spend a couple of months in Hawaii for that kind of money.

Brenda's is looking like old times, little by little the morning regulars are trickling back. Just a whole different atmosphere.

Everyone have a great and prosperous day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-16-2022, 06:15 AM