The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today is Memorial Day, many folks are enjoying the holiday with trips to the lake or campsite or a back yard BBQ, but I hope they also remember those that fell so they have the freedom do what they chose on this and any other day.

Not much else going on here, just trying to take it easy since the rest of the week is super busy for me. My left eye now seems more clear than my right one, I'm scheduled to get that one done on Thursday, then two more weeks of eye drops and no heavy lifting.

Today I might get my control panel repaired and a new frame made. The new overlay is slightly bigger than the old one and it's too risky to try to trim it down.  Beyond that, I have no plans for today. Lots of war movies on TV all weekend and I suspect today as well.  Also, I think there's another football game on today. Yeah, the players celebrate, but no "chicken walks", pounding their chests or dance routines, just football.

Have a great day today, and remember those that made the ultimate sacrifice for their country, regardless of the country, even if this isn't Memorial Day where you are.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-30-2022, 06:11 AM