The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, back to work for those that took the holiday off, lots of somber ceremonies yesterday, too many folks have no concept of what it took to keep our freedom, just another holiday to them. I remember as a kid growing up during WWII. I remember food and gas rationing, blackouts, air raid drills and newspaper headlines always of war. I should have been a lot more scared than I was, but the fighting, thanks to our armed forces, was in other lands. We should have Memorial Day every day, don't ever forget what they did for us....

Temps still just under 100 today, then heading up from here. June can get a bit nasty here, several times in past years it's gotten up to 120 and then some. As for gas, it's up there too, Costco and Sam's Club both at $5.14, some brand name stations at $5.69.

Busy day today, got a PA coming to see if I need home health care. Some sort of program set up by my insurance company. I usually tell them I'm not interested, but this time I'll listen first. I've got enough doctors that I see, I have to carry a list so I can remember them all, I don't need to add another one to that list. Nope

The old Brenda's is looking like old times, many familiar faces showing up early. Strange how one person's personality can drive folks away. That other woman just about ruined a viable business. Even Brenda's husband shows up now. He tells us that Brenda is doing a lot better and has two more weeks of therapy and there's a good chance that we'll see her once that's done.

Everyone have a great day, stay safe and be happy.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-31-2022, 06:34 AM