The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon everyone. 
         It started out on the cool side but has warmed nicely here I have moved some material and I am getting ready to pour a slab and walkway out our back door. My grandson is supposed to come sometime his week end so I will put him to work. He wants to learn how to do a lot of this so it helps us both. 

I got my garden in early this year, and got away with it so far. The potatoes and tomatoes  are doing great in both gardens and I have cucumbers planted several places and doing well.  I have cabbage, onions and strawberries in the raised garden as well as tomatoes and peppers. 

Here is a picture of the potatoes and tomatoes in the ground level garden     
And the beans, corn and cucumbers are doing well too.      .

and to bore you a little more, the raised gardens.     

Gas here has reached the point that it costs more to drive the 10 miles to save 20 cents so I am just buying here unless I need to so out of town for something. I am opting to have a lot of things shipped that I would have gone to get.  It costs 7 dollars to have an item delivered from the Walmart 12 miles away and at 15 MPG on the truck that is 7 bucks worth of gas  so I will remain  in the comfort of my home (Delivery is free if you spend 35 dollars or more.) 

It does seem that most of the powers in charge don't care about the peons, what was the quote? "Let them eat cake"  Many items in short supply. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, 
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-04-2022, 10:53 AM