The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening all. 
       Don, I didn't think you were supposed to drive so soon. I hope you make a quick vision recovery.
       Matt, I am sorry to hear about your foot but at least the doctor will set you straight. Just do what they tell you until the healing is complete. You have many years left that those feet have to get you around. 
        We had a beautiful day here. My grandson came over and we poured a slab below the back door.  He wanted to kill some more time so we changed the passenger door on the motor home. I have to change the locks and interior from the old door but This one has no rust. I got both front doors for $50 each and they included the windows and vents too.
I have every thing I need to paint it when the body panels are all changed. I have 2 front fenders too and the cowl panel. There is no rust on the body and the undercarriage is rust free too.  we might be able to afford gas to go to the state park that is 12 miles away. 
        The steel roofing for my front porch is ready to pick up so i will do that in the morning. A good job for tomorrow evening.  It is only 5 x 18 foot. 
         I got the new starter on the old mower and found the battery to be stone dead. It wouldn't charge so I ordered a new battery from Walmart yesterday, and I needed a new ceiling fan for my bedroom so the 2 items gave me free delivery  so they delivered them today while we were pouring the back slab. It doesn't seem to matter to Walmart that it was Sunday, and they delivered to the right house this time. The last two times I had to track the items down at the neighbors. I let Wally know I wasn't happy and they said it wouldn't happen again. We shall see, I have another order coming tomorrow. 

Cheers to all and a good week ahead
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-05-2022, 04:52 PM