The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yesterday we hit a record low, it only dropped to 84, today a record high in the forecast, 114, and it's not summer yet folks...

Still had a half a tank, but got gas at Costco anyway when I saw a 22 cent jump in most stations. A few are now up to $5.999. I guess that's a close to $6.00 a gallon as you can get.

See the eye doctor this morning, should get clearance to go back to doing normal things. I have a friend that his wife had one eye done and not the other. I don't know why, there is such a difference, no more built-in sunglasses.... Icon_cool Nothing else on the agenda, I did not get any trackwork done yesterday, maybe just clean things up today, that'll be a good start.

Tom, your wife felt good until the anesthesia wore off. It'll take a week or so before the injection does its thing. The cortisone is really good stuff when your joints hurt, it just takes a while to reduce the inflammation.

It's Friday again, so have a great weekend, stay safe and have fun... Oh, and don't forget to vote in the recent challenge voting poll. It's right here
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-10-2022, 06:21 AM