The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, temps got up there yesterday, but only to 113, we could hit 114 today. There is some rain in the forecast for later this coming week, we need it, even the cacti are starting to look wilted. Icon_rolleyes I do not water any cactus in my yard, I have lost a few desert bushes over the years, but for the most part, cactus survives very well on it's own since it's true, that most do store water. Some will hold off blooming, like the ocotillo will shed it's leaves and flowers until it gets water. I had a few arms of an Organ Pipe cactus break off recently and they were heavy with water. Just a bit of desert trivia. Icon_e_biggrin

Thanks for asking Charlie, the right eye is better than the left one. 20/40 on the left, 20/30 on the right as of yesterday, so I'm doing just fine. Had to buy weaker readers as well, so all in all, I'd recommend cataract surgery to anyone that needs it. Got the OK for no restrictions, the doctor said that I can now lift heavy loads and bend down and all that. That's a miracle since I couldn't do that before the surgery. Nope 

Have a great weekend, and I give you a Ziggy truth as a reminder of why I don't think or move around as fast as I used to:

[Image: 881cf180c346013aadfb005056a9545d]
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-11-2022, 08:30 AM