The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, weather-wise, we tied the record or 114 yesterday. Saw the TV news showing a bit of a dust storm and even some rain just to the north of us. We just got the wind here though. The station called yesterday a, "Weather Action Day", don't have a clue what that means, it sounds important, but since we have weather everyday you have to wonder.... Still, they show a good chance of rain later this week I'm sure, calling for more, "Weather Action". Don't know when the last time it rained here, but it's been quite a few months.

APS, my power provider, has control of my thermostat so they can regulate power surges when it gets too hot and everyone's A/C is running. Yesterday, they first lowered my temp to 76 degrees, then raise it to the mid-80's for a couple of hours. The idea is to get the house cold enough so it'll stay cool during the time they raise it,  hoping the A/C won't come back on. I can override whatever they set it at and I did when icicles started to form and I was shivering. They do send you a text in advance when they're doing this.

Tom, kind of odd someone lying at the side of the road like that, homeless, maybe a drunk or a tired jogger... Regardless, you did the right thing.

Not sure what I did yesterday, apparently not much since I can't remember. Maybe get something done today worth remembering. Icon_rolleyes 

Have a exciting day today, just be careful.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-12-2022, 06:38 AM