The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, "not as hot" is today's forecast, 99 today and tomorrow. Some say rain, they said that for yesterday and the "nots" won, not a drop anywhere. I'll use my old and trusted rain gauge, stick my arm out the door and if it comes back wet, it's raining... TV news showing all sorts of ways of dealing with the Monsoon storms.... what storms? Nope I think the last time it rained here was February.

Finally got the junk off my layout (just tools and bins of parts), time to get the soldering iron out and get the rest of the track down. May work on that a bit today.

Fires still raging up north, the big one is now 27,000 acres and around 30% contained. They should put the guy that started this on the fire line to help put it out, but no, we'll keep him comforable in jail, feed him, give him free medical care and a lawyer who says we got the wrong guy.

That's it for now, have a great weekend, hope they are planning something big for you dads tomorrow.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-18-2022, 06:50 AM