The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, no change in the weather, around 105 for a while. The TV news has been showing clips of how to deal with our monsoon storms including videos of flooded streets and dust clouds, just that all this is from their archives, yes, rain in the forecast everyday but not a drop in months, so what's their point? At least we don't see a newbie reporter trying to fry an egg on the sidewalk.

Looks like the bottom is falling out of the gas market, I see where in a few stations prices have plummeted two whole cents, (.03%) down to $5.67. Man, another two cents and I might just take off on vacation. I even see places in California that are lower then here in the Phoenix area.

Did my stress test yesterday, the real stress was on my back, laying on a steel table for 30 minutes really did a number on it. Fortunately, I see my chiropractor this morning. How did I do you ask, test results are usually back within 24 hours yet frequently you wait a week before you get to see the doctor, so I won't know until next week.

Anyone notice, but the older you get the more time you spend talking about the weather and your aches and pains? Waiting

Tom, you and the wife enjoy your vacations, stay safe. Everyone have a great day as well.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-22-2022, 06:02 AM