The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a nice cool 84 out right now, but the sun isn't up yet either. We did get a bit of rain last night, not a lot, but they got about a half inch just a few miles north of us.

Thank you David, I knew there was a name I heard on the news, I just couldn't remember it. Regardless, it's a cruel way to deal with inflation. Surprise, you paid more and got less. However, gas is dropping here, on the east side of the valley Costco is $4.89, here on the west side, it's $5.09. Brand names are still very proud of their gas and want $5.69 for it even though they're just a few blocks from stations that are much lower. The cheapest gas in Arizona, courtesy of Gas Buddy is $4.39 in Bullhead City, a town on the Colorado River about 50 miles from the nearest freeway. Confusing at best. Waiting 

Got some home things to catch up with today, been taking it easy and things are catching up with me, so a work day today.

Take care, have a great day and stay cool and dry.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-30-2022, 06:23 AM