The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Ahh, good morning all, Saturday, really slept in today, 10 hours worth. Got some stuff to do today so the extra rest will help.

Just got an email from Cabel's they are now giving military 5% discounts on everything including ammo. Got 10% the other day at Home Depot and Lowe's but both stores now have exceptions like lumber and millwork.

Was not aware of Canada Day being yesterday, belated congratulations and good wishes to all our friends up there. As for our celebrating our Independence Day, I hope everyone remembers what it took for us to achieve the freedoms that we do have on both sides of our border. Folks now days get so upset about the little things and forget about what it took to get to where we are. Hard work, sacrifice, risk-taking, but now all we seem to have are protests, flag-burning and folks upset because they're not getting their free pieces of the pie. I saw an article this morning, "Are you proud to be an American", and I had to stop and think. YES, I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, what I'm not proud of are those folks that want to take us down from within. This weekend should not only be all about hot dogs, fireworks and long lines to the lakes and beaches, we should be respecting the freedoms that we have and what it took to get and keep them. Speak up!!!!!

Off the soap box, everyone have a great fun-filled and save weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-02-2022, 09:02 AM