The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yawnnnnn, stretch, snap/pop/crack... Sleepy Oh! time to get up already.... just an extra hour and a half this morning, but I'll manage.

Just checked the NWS, says it hit 112 yesterday at the Phoenix airport, no rain, no new snow and snow depth=0". Good information. Icon_rolleyes Lots of flooding up around Flagstaff thanks to the wildfires a few weeks ago. Remember, one guy pooped in the forest and then tried to burn his TP and caused almost 30,000 acres to burn instead. Not sure if he's out of jail yet, but they should have put him on the fire line to help put it out. Today we're looking at 114 with a "maybe" rain forecast, usual for this time of the year.

Got a few things I can do around the house today, nothing exciting and nothing that I can't put off for a while. Pat and his family are due back from California this morning, maybe I'll just wait and ask him to help an old man with a few chores... Awesome 

Take care and enjoy the weekend, remember, tomorrow is National Ice Cream Day. Some stores are offering free delivery as a lure, come on, whatever happened to the ice cream truck with the music  or that peddle cart and the jingle-jingle, they never ever charged for deliver, so why is that such a big deal now?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-16-2022, 08:04 AM