The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening. 
I had a good workout today. I had 40 ton of limestone delivered. I had the driver tailgate 20 tons and when he was done I drug an old set of steps over it to really smooth it out  so the driveway looks pretty good. I have 12 ton of 67 and 6 ton of number 9 to do other jobs (the tractor shed and drive in the rear, and some for concrete work. 

Tom, I hope your wifes appointment went well and I hope you can get some relief for your neck and sholder.

Days, That was a nice rain for you but I know you need more. We got over an inch overnight and we were getting to the point that it ws needed.

Tom. Nice ride. 12 miles. I might do 12 if I had a motorized bike.  They are converting the Kiski Junction RR into a trail. an article in the paper yesterday stated they would bring lots of money into the area. I like the idea of saving rail corridors but they just spread so much baloney about the value some of them are for tourism. Her is a link to the article. 
https://triblive.com/local/valley-news-d...Z9yogtcK5I
We had folks come as far as South Africa to ride. I doubt there will be many coming that far to ride the trail.  Several of the towns the article mentions to benefit are across the Allegheny River and involves trespassing over Norfolk Southern's active Conemaugh line bridge. 

It is hot and humid here so I need to cool off and have a cold drink of water. 

Cheers 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-18-2022, 03:56 PM