The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
        I had another good day today. I got the right front fender off of the motor home and the left one is ready except for one PIA hidden bolt and a headless phillips screw.
I had to find used fenders because new ones are no longer available. I was lucky and found fenders and doors locally from a guy tearing a motoer home apartr and the parts were only $59 each and no rust. I sprayed the newer fenders inside with cavity wax.     If they last 41 years I will be in great shape. I had to call it quits because there was a wasp nest under the fender and one sting was enough.     I bought a Ryobi 1/2 in drive battery operated impact and I was able to use it on every bolt save one on each side which made removal a breeze.  
I was tickled to see how good a shape the inner panels were. I will use Coroseal on the rusty areas nd of course I will paint everything.         

Gas prices here are still over 4 dollars at 4.09 but diesel that transport our goods and food is at 5.99, almost $2 difference for a product that takes less to refine. 

Good day tomorrow.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-21-2022, 06:31 PM