The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, yeah, it did rain, not so much in our neighborhood but there's lots of flooding and wind damage other places in the valley. We don't have a lot of road runoff going to the sewers, rather just about every neighborhood and large developments have "catch basins", depressed green areas that usually serve as parks and even larger parks with all the park do-dads... TV new shows kids playing in the waist-deep water, some idiots bring their boats and kayaks to show off with. It's really a good thing, the runoff winds up refreshing our ground water table, and not in the sewer where it would need to get treated before getting dumped somewhere. The folks up north are dealing with lots of flooding into their homes as a result of the wildfires they had earlier in the year.

As usual, I got an extra couple hours sleep this morning. I need it since I'm still running at around 50% energy-wise. Got to move something just a few feet this morning but will have to wait for Pat to come over since I'm still restricted to under 5# of lifting. I guess it's the dependency that gets to you when you get older. Fortunately, for me, this is only temporary. I see the doctor this week so maybe I'll have a bit more leeway. Lifting those heavy logs that Jim sent me is a chore but I got a few little guys that said they were getting bored laying in the bin anyway and didn't mind helping. Awesome

I hope everyone has a great weekend, stay cool, stay dry and have fun.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-20-2022, 07:54 AM