The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today starts the Labor Day weekend. For some that means a holiday off work, others have no change at all, hospitals, fire, police, restaurant workers and even the newspaper delivery people are still hard at work, so give them a round of applause.

Temps drop a bit to 104 and we've gone from no rain to possible t'storms this afternoon. We're headed up to Prescott. They have a gun up there that I've been after for years and I have one that I'd like to trade it for, so my breakfast buddy is going to drive. I wouldn't be going otherwise.

Gas here hasn't changed, but I see a few Cheveron stations in Surprise that are 40-50 cents higher than most others. Yesterday, Circle K dropped their price by 40 cents for a few hours, and there were miles of lines. There was a time in my life that I'd go a few blocks to save 2 cents a gallon, but even then I wouldn't wait for hours just to save a few dollars. It is not free money if you value your time.

Jim and Charlie, thanks for the tips, I've got to build that jig so I can get consistent cuts, that should make attacking the splitting problem easier.

Take care everyone and those that celebrate Labor Day, enjoy the holiday weekend, and for everyone, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-02-2022, 06:10 AM