The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 64 heading up to 82.

Finally got the Internet working at the trailer again and so I am able to post between trips to the project site. Back is not doing well this morning. I don't think therapy helped last night. It has been a rough week with my back. This has limited what I can do in the evening. I get those daily chores done but nothing else.

I get to pick up my car from the auto body shop this afternoon. I will have to move the stuff I took out of it, such as the reusable shopping bags, back into it. Those bags are getting more important as Delaware, New Jersey, and Philadelphia all have plastic bag bans. Now one of the neighboring townships, the one I do the majority of my shopping in, is talking about banning the plastic bags.

I am not sure what we will be doing this weekend. My kids are headed off to places with their friends leaving the wife and I home. There is gardening including that pesky weeping cherry tree to trim. The wife wants to go around the house and paint all those nicks that happen over time in the walls. If we can think of someplace to go perhaps we will do that for a day trip. I need to do the biweekly restocking of the provisions.

In the modeling world I still have a bunch of rolling stock to tune up and a couple of new locos to test. I ordered parts so I can fix a few cars that have been laying around for some time. I began reorganizing my rolling stock storage. I am currently working on the reefers. I want to further categorize them into types and store them that way. I am hoping it will make it easier to keep track of them and find what I want without emptying out a bin.

Getting near the time I need to go run out and check on the contractor.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-02-2022, 06:38 AM