The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, as usual, the guessers missed the mark on rain once again, not a drop in the whole valley yesterday. Today they give it a 2% chance, and we could wind up with flooding. Temps yesterday were around 108, hot enough that the power company raised my thermostat to 86 for three hours during a high usage time. I can override that anytime I want, but they usually drive the temp down right before that so it's not really that bad.

Watched a bit of college football, noticed a few players emulating the pros with their mini-celebrations. One guy jumped on the quarterback who was already on the ground recovering a dropped ball, and the guy had to dance around like he won the game single-handedly. I switched channels, I really don't need to watch more of that. I doubt that today's pro games are going to be any better. Got plenty to watch without football, got around 10 hours of Josh Gates exploring the world for treasures, a few hours of Mythbusters, and lots of movies like, "Spaceballs" and "Galaxy Quest", or I can just take a nap. Lots to do other than watch multi-millionaires dancing around on the field like chickens.

Take care, stay safe and have a great weekend...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-04-2022, 06:32 AM