The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and yup, it's Labor Day today, don't know how that happened so quickly, but if I don't see Halloween stuff out at the big box stores by now, I'll be surprised.

I was all ready to watch some football yesterday and then realized the NFL season doesn't start until later this week. Did watch part of the Florida-LSU game though. Went to sleep before a surprising finish. Sorry I missed that but I need my rest more than anything right now.

Hit 109 yesterday and for the second day in a row I found my thermostat turned up to 86 for three hours. The power company calls it, "rush hour", it's that the demand is high because everyone's A/C is going and I guess it's better than a brown-out or selective black-out which they frequently bring up every time they ask for a rate increase. Today should get to 108 and I guess I should expect another rush-hour shutdown.

Charlie, so good that you can remember your friend that way.

Nothing on the agenda for today, I'm going to try to make that cutting jig for my logs, but I'd better do it early, the garage is like an oven even before the sun comes up.

Take care everyone and enjoy the day even if you don't celebrate the holiday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-05-2022, 06:15 AM