The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
I have to drop by more often  Smile   I had to read 2 weeks worth of posts...

Hope everyone is doing well.  I've been takin' care of business staying above the water and below the radar  Goldth
Tompm is getting all our rain, it's moving just about 10 miles to our NW.  Grass is turning brown here because the rains keep missing us.

I was off today for Labor Day, but I didn't relax from my labors.  Slowly getting the layout looking somewhat organized for the Model Railroad Open House Tour beginning in November.  I'm scheduled to be open from 11:00 am to 5:00 PM on November 5th.

I took off tomorrow to get an extra day of vacation and that's the day our oil service decided to perform the annual service and cleaning of our heater  Eek  So I have to hang around between 11:00 & 12:00 Noon. Just for added fun, my tank is only 1/4 full, so I need about 120 gals. of oil at 4.55/Gal...   Wallbang

Also, one LED fog light burned out on my van, it only lasted 7 months.  The other one that I bought with it, is working fine for now.  I hope to get a chance to replace it tomorrow.

I've been working with my 3D Printer to build practical things while I learn all the nuances.  I just bought silver color filament.  I'm going to try to print G scale wheels.  At about 1/2 the cost of metal wheels, but they won't weigh as much, so we'll see if it's truly worth it.  

Well....   Everyone be safe and healthy!!!  Prayers to all who need them!!!   I'm off to the Lower Berth to do this weeks Redneck Racin' points.    Misngth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ngauger - 09-05-2022, 06:30 PM