The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning all
        We have a beautiful day here and I went out and took the tape and paper off the motor home, put the mirrors on it and then when I went to move it it had a dead battery. That isn't a big surprise because it hasn't been driven to keep the batteries charged.  I'll charge it enough to get it started and moved out of the middle of the drive way. Once parked in the right place I will put a good slow charge in both batteries.

My big plans today are to take a photo for the weekly photo thread and catch up on my rest. I may continue typing a list of the freight cars that were in my friends collection that I bought.  There were a few that are duplicated so I will eventually renumber them. As for doing anything worthwhile I may mow grass but I just have a feeling if I do anything it will be a major disaster. 

Tompm, I hope you can get things straightened out. My trip to the chiropractor last week was successful so my ribs are healing well. 

Don, you are late reporting in today. I hope all is well. 

Tom of the Fiats, is there any news about your grand daughter? I am keeping her in my nightly prayers. 

Have a great day everyone.

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-09-2022, 09:21 AM