The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, little change here regarding the weather and gas prices. Hot and dry with little chance of rain. The TV guy says gas prices are dropping, yeah, the went up over 30 cents a few days ago and now they're down three cents. Wow, going to drive around the block a few times just so I can fill up at over $4.00 a gallon. I do admit, it's better than printer ink which comes in at around $10,000 a gallon if you buy it by the cartridge.

Here we are at another Friday. Got to go see my derma doctor as soon as possible. He cut off a Basel Cell from my hand yesterday and it won't stop bleeding. Taking Warfarin sucks sometime, and this is one of those times.

Not much else going on, I have made a major change on my log cabin build and it looks like it's going to work. I'll post a few pics in my build thread later on.

I was commenting on all the big box stores putting up their Halloween stuff two months before Halloween, but a friend said that he was at Lowe's the other day and they had their Christmas displays up already.

Take care everyone and have a great day.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-16-2022, 06:18 AM