The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, hey Tom, when you finish with your leaves, if you have nothing else planned, I've got a few weeds in my backyard that sure need attention. And Charlie, the HOA doesn't need drones, in my case, the weeds are taller than the block wall. Icon_e_surprised I'm surprised I don't have any nasty notes from my neighbors.

Prayers for all those in Florida hit by Ian, the worse hurricane on record some say. As for our local weather, we've had six days of over 100, some say we're back into the 90's, the TV lady doesn't agree and said we have a few more days of 100. But, on the other hand, she also had some really sinister-looking maps and I thought we had storms coming from all directions. Turns out there was some light rain in the very NE and SE parts of the valley, that was it...

Gas Buddy is way behind, it shows one station at $4.19 when I know it was $4.59 yesterday. Costco is at $4.44, and a number of stations just hit the $5.00 mark and they're blaming Ian for it to go even higher.

I hope everyone does well today, stay safe and be careful, there are scammers wanting to use Ian as a way to get your "contributions", that is other than the oil companies. Years ago I was in a Dallas oil company office. The carpet was about a foot thick, they had real leather for wallpaper and everyone had an office with a window. I was there to work on their security system. I just wondered which part of that office did I pay for. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-29-2022, 06:17 AM