The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, oops, morning. Well to me, it's almost afternoon, I did wake up around 4:00, my usual time, then the next time I looked at the clock it was 6:30, so it must be Saturday.

Our Monsoon Season is officially over. The TV lady said we had a chance of rain yesterday and had all the maps to prove it. She was wrong, not a drop anywhere. So statistics, the official monsoon rainfall for Phoenix (at the airport), was around 2 1/2", but here in Surprise (about 25 miles NE), we had 5 1/4" which was good, except for the weed things, just about everyone in the neighborhood is cleaning them up, but none like my backyard... Nope

Got some chores today, but might get in some football. Arizona State doesn't play until 7:30 tonight, so I'm sure I'll miss a good part of that game. They play USC (4-0) and my prediction is that it won't go that good for ASU (1-3), even with a new coach. That's the problem with sports, when a team wins they rah-rah the players, when they lose, they blame the coach.

Have a great weekend whatever it is you do, but don't forget those that no longer have homes and those still in the path if Ian...

EDIT: don't think I'll be able to see the ASU-USC game anyway, seems like DISH and ESPN have some sort of dispute and the game is on ESPN. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-01-2022, 09:06 AM